Master classes in flamenco dance + holiday and participation in festival.
Programa will be held on the territory of Spain, on the famous and one of the most visited coast of the country – Costa Brava.
Flamenco – it is trinity of guitar, singing and dancing.
Before you opens up a world, wrapped in oriental spicy flavors, mysterious gypsy magic, Indian and Persian melodies, arising under the hot Iberian sun.
Only in Spain you can dive into the world of burning flamenco with the feeling of freedom and unrestrained temperament combined with inner expression.
We offer you the program “Wonderful World of Flamenco”.
Learning the art of dance, you can get to know the culture of this country, with a unique opportunity to obtain master classes from the best performers of this genre.
You also have the opportunity to show your skills by taking part in international festivals held by the company “Monolit Festivals” .
And of course to enjoy the unique beaches of the Costa Brava and the hot Spanish sun.
Try to touch the world of Flamenco, and you will realize that true art can change your life!
- DAY 1 – Participants arrival
- DAY 2 – Group leaders meeting, organizational meeting with committee and organizers of festival, presentation of festival program
- DAY 3 – Flamenco Master class, conducted by professional flamenco dancers, members of the most famous Flamenco Ballet Show group of the Costa Brava, “Flamenco Gran Casino”. Possibility to also participate in parallel conducted festival
- DAY 4 – Flamenco Master class, possibility to go on excursion (for additional payment)
- DAY 5 – Flamenco Master class, possibility to go on excursion (for additional payment)
- DAY 6 – Flamenco Master class, possibility to go on excursion (for additional payment)
- DAY 7 – Flamenco Master class, participation in Gala Concert of parallel conducted festival competition. Award ceremony for participants gaining diplomas for passing the flamenco dance course. In the evening of the same day, visit of the most famous Flamenco Show on the Costa Brava.
- DAY 8 – Departure of participants (checkout before 10am)
The program can be changed.
All excursions on request and for an additional payment.
Costs – 7 days (April, June, September)
- Accommodation in triple room 360€/person – 38€ extra per day/person
- Accommodation in double room 410€/person – 42€ extra per day/person
- Accommodation in single room 530€/person – 51€ extra per day/person
Costs – 7 days (July)
- Accommodation in triple room 410€/person – 48€ extra per day/person
- Accommodation in double room 480€/person – 52€ extra per day/person
- Accommodation in single room 610€/person – 58€ extra per day/person
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
All participants and visitors of the competition will be provided with:
- Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or single rooms. The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre, 800 meters from a beach.
- 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment). 3 meals can be ordered for additional payment.
- International Diplomas
- Every 25th person free of charge
- Festival and cultural program
- Diplomas and prizes from from the Municipality
- Official Invitation
- Participation in Welcome evening
- Festival and cultural program
- 5 Flamenco Master classes conducted by professional flamenco dancers, members of the most famous Flamenco Ballet Show group of the Costa Brava, “Flamenco Gran Casino”.
- Visit of the most famous Flamenco Show of the Costa Brava
- Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport – Costa Brava – Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately.
For an additional payment, excursions can be organized:
- 4 hours rest on a sailing catamaran, includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay
- Water attractions park
- Excursion to Barcelona + fountains
- Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
- Knights tournament
- Flamenco Show
- Theme park “Port Aventura”
- Excursion to Girona – Dali Museum
Make your application right now: click here for enter your details in our online form