International Festival-Competition of marathon with different types of creativity and arts
The festival will be held on the territory of Spain, on the famous and one of the most visited coast of the country – Costa Brava.
Marathon of talents in Europe is a real marathon of different types of creativity and art. The purpose of this Festival-Competition is the coming together of participants and to get to know different cultures and types of creativity.
Purpose and primary Goals of Festival
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
- Acquaintance with the best creative associations, establishment of contacts between collectives, an exchange of an operational experience
- Support and development of youthful creativity.
Participants of Festival
Children, adult creative groups and individual performers with no age limit can take part in the Festival.
Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
- Classical Dance
- Ballroom Dance
- Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
- National Dance (Folk Dance)
- Pop Dance
- Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.)
- Mixed styles of Dance
- Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
- Modern Music
- Pop Music
- National Music
- Classical Music
- Ethnical Music, etc.
- Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and Soloists)
- Church choirs
- Rock, Rap, etc.
- Photography/ Video,Design
- Musicals and musical theatre productions
- Mixed Music and Dance groups
- less than 9 years
- 10 – 13 years
- 14 – 16 years
- 17 – 21 years
- 22 years and more
Conditions of participation in festival
For the competition, the participants must prepare two acts accompanied by background music (max. 4 minutes each act).
14 days prior to the competition start, participants should send the background music of the acts to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the competition, you must provide high quality background music for your acts recorded on a CD or in a USB PEN DRIVE. Each number on a separate carrier.
The use of background vocals is allowed (recorded or live).
The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.
Prizes and awards of the festival
All participants of the competition are awarded with international diplomas.
The participants of the competition are given the following title:
- Grand Prix possessor
- 1st degree winner
- 2nd degree winner
- 3rd degree winner
- Award winner
- Participant of the competition
Winners of the competition are awarded with corresponding certificates, confirming the title.
All participants will be awarded with diplomas of international standard.
Leaders and supporters of the participants will be awarded official Thank you letters from the Festival Organising Committee.
Sponsors have the right to set up additional prizes and awards independently from the rewarding jury.
According to the results of the competition, the winners of the Grand Prix will be defined (from all nominations).
The score rating system means that regardless of the number of participants in any category, each of them will be evaluated by the jury on the quality of his performance, without comparing one with the other participants.
In the absence of worthy contenders for the Grand Prix or other prizes, those will simply not not be awarded.
Since it is a score evaluation system, according to the results of the competition day, prizes may be duplicated.
The jury’s decision is final and can not be changed.
The organizational committee of the competition chooses the members of the international jury.
The jury rates the performances of the competition by voting secretly on a scale.
The main evaluation criteria judges on the executive level skills, virtuosity and conformity of a stage appearance.
Main evaluation criteria
- Stage presence and technicality
- Compositional approach to performance
- Artistic disclosure of culture
- Level of difficulty of executive performance
- Creative individuality
- DAY 1 – Arrival in Barcelona. Transfer to Costa Brava, where the Festival will be conducted. Accommodation in hotel, relax and depending on the arrival time, meeting with festival organisers, getting to know the festival program and presentation of the excursion program
- DAY 2 – Breakfast. Visit of bazaar of the town. Rehearsal. In the evening – Festival opening, Contest Day
- DAY 3 – Breakfast. Excursion to beautiful and historical capital of Catalonia – Barcelona (for additional payment). Dinner.
- DAY 4 – Breakfast. Excursion to the sacred Monastery Montserrat (a unique natural reserve, the most important religious center of Catalonia – for additional payment)
- DAY 5 – Breakfast. Rehearsal. Free time, Gala Concert, rewarding the participants. Dinner.
- DAY 6 – Breakfast. Departure (Room Check-out till 10am). Transfer to airport.
The program can be changed.
All excursions on request and for an additional payment.
The organizers reserve the right to cancel the Festival 21 days before the start of the festival week in case the minimum number of participants is missing. In the case of contributions already paid, the amount will be reimbursed in full to the participants.
Costs – (March – April)
- Accommodation in 3/4 room – 215 €/person (additional day – 29 €/person)
- Accommodation in double room – 240 €/person (additional day – 35 €/person)
- Accommodation in single room – 305 €/person (additional day – 44 €/person)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
- Solists: 50€
- Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
- Participation in additional category – 10€/person
All participants and guests will be provided with:
- Stay in a 3 stars hotel in double-, triple- or quarter rooms (6 days/5 nights). The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre, 800 meters from a beach
- 3x food service per day (Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment).
- Prizes and gifts
- International Diplomas
- Diplomas and gifts from the city
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
- Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
Attention: The price doesn’t include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin. The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport – hotel – Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately
- Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only for people who are 17 years old and older.
For an additional payment, excursions can be organized:
- 4 hours on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’ (includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay)
- Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
- Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
- Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle
- Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
- Theme park ‘Port Aventura’
- Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum