International Festival of Dance, Song, Musical instruments and Original genre Competition Festival.
The Festival will be held on the territory of Greece in a famous Ancient Theater “Dion”, in one of the most famous historical sites of the country, which to this day is called the city of Zeus.
Under the Zeus´city sky’ is a festival of various art genres: dance, music, theatre, visual arts, photography, magic tricks, circus art, martial arts, etc. The festival is open to groups and soloists from art schools, academies, studios, children’s and youth centres, children, teenagers and adults without age limit. The purpose of this Festival is the coming together of participants and to get to know different cultures and types of creativity.
Purpose and primary Goals of Festival
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
- Acquaintance with the best creative associations, establishment of contacts between collectives, an exchange of an operational experience
- Support and development of youthful creativity.
- Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
- Classical Dance / Ballroom Dance / Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.) / National Dance (Folk Dance) / Pop Dance / Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.) / Mixed styles of Dance
- Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
- Modern Music / Pop Music / National Music / Classical Music / Ethnical Music, etc.
- Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and Soloists)
- Modern / Folk / Academic / Church choirs / Pop / Jazz / Rock, Rap, etc.
- Photography/ Video,Design
- Arts ,Crafts
- Theater Fashion
- Art of creative word
- Theatrical Art
- Musicals and musical theatre productions
- Mixed Music and Dance groups
- Other types of Art
- 4 till 8 years
- 9 till 13 years
- 14 till 19 years
- 20 years and over
Conditions of participation in festival
Every group and participant must prepare 2 acts (max 8 minutes together)
Participants should send necessary background music of the performance to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and must provide high quality background music for the performances recorded on a CD or DVD.
Each number should be recorded on a separate carrier with a written performance name and performers name.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audios, recordings, prints and other sorts of production produced during the competition period.
The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.
- 1st DAY – participants’ arrival, organisational meeting with Organising Committee of Festival and group leaders
- 2nd DAY – Welcome day of the participants where they get to know each other. Exchange of experience, Master-classes.
- 3rd DAY – Festival day, performance of the participants according to the program established by the organising committee. Festival March to the venue.
- 4th DAY – Free day, excursions can be organised.
- 5th DAY – Gala Concert (Demonstration of the best performances, delivery of diplomas and awards)
- 6th DAY – Departure of participants (checkout at 10am)
The program can be changed.
All excursions on request and for an additional payment.
Includes 3*** accommodation for 6 days (5 nights) / 3 meals per day:
- 175€/pax – 3/4 room (additional night – 33€/pax)
- 200€/pax – double room (additional night – 38€/pax)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
- Solists: 50€
- Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
- Participation in additional category – 10€/person
All participants and guests will be provided with:
- 5 nights in a 3*** hotel in triple or quadruple- rooms.
- 3x food service per day (Buffet. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment).
- Prizes and gifts
- International Diplomas
- Diplomas and gifts from the city
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
- Opportunity to visit the best places in Zeus´City (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
Attention: The price doesn’t include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin. The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
- Visa (if you need)
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Airport – hotel – Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment.
Make your application right now: click here for enter your details in our online form