International Festival of Dance, Song, Musical instruments and Original genre Competition Festival.
(All collectives that participate in the Festival ‘Under the spanish sky’ have the opportunity to take part in the following Festival competition ‘Pop Foundation’ from June 29th – July 3th, without Festival fee. Total stay of the 2 Festivals: June 23th – July 3rd)
The Festival will be held on the territory of Spain, on the famous and one of the most visited coast of the country – Costa Brava.
Under the spanish sky is a real marathon of different types of creativity and art. The purpose of this Festival is the coming together of participants and to get to know different cultures and types of creativity.
Purpose and primary Goals of Festival
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures.
- Acquaintance with the best creative associations, establishment of contacts between collectives, an exchange of an operational experience
- Support and development of youthful creativity.
- Choreographic Art (Groups, collectives, ensembles, show-entertainers, soloists, etc.)
- Classical Dance
- Ballroom Dance
- Modern Dance (Jazz, Modern, Neoclassical, etc.)
- National Dance (Folk Dance)
- Pop Dance
- Social Dances (Swing, Argentine tango, Zoug, Kizomba, Bachata, Salsa, Samba, Merengue, Reggaeton, Hustle, etc.)
- Mixed styles of Dance
- Instrumental Music (Ensembles, Orchestras, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and individual performers)
- Modern Music
- Pop Music
- National Music
- Classical Music
- Ethnical Music, etc.
- Vocal (Choirs, Ensembles of different styles of execution, Quartettes, Trios, Duettes and Soloists)
- Church choirs
- Rock, Rap, etc.
- Photography/ Video,Design
- Arts ,Crafts
- Theater Fashion
- Art of creative word
- Theatrical Art
- Musicals and musical theatre productions
- Mixed Music and Dance groups
- Other types of Art
- 4 till 8 years
- 9 till 13 years
- 14 till 19 years
- 20 years and over
Conditions of participation in festival
Every group and participant must prepare 2 acts (max 8 minutes together)
Participants should send necessary background music of the performance to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and must provide high quality background music for the performances recorded on a CD or DVD.
Each number should be recorded on a separate carrier with a written performance name and performers name.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to use and distribute audios, recordings, prints and other sorts of production produced during the competition period.
The group leaders bear full responsibility for the members of the group during the festival and free time.
- 1st DAY – participants’ arrival, organisational meeting with Organising Committee of Festival and group leaders
- 2nd DAY – Welcome day of the participants where they get to know each other. Exchange of experience, Master-classes.
- 3rd DAY – Festival day, performance of the participants according to the program established by the organising committee. Festival March to the venue.
- 4th DAY – Free day, excursions can be organised.
- 5th DAY – Gala Concert (Demonstration of the best performances, delivery of diplomas and awards)
- 6th DAY – Departure of participants (checkout at 10am)
The program can be changed.
All excursions on request and for an additional payment.
COSTS – June 23th – 28th
Includes 3*** accommodation for 6 days (5 nights) / 3 meals per day:
- 240€/pax – 3/4 room (additional night – 37€/pax)
- 265€/pax – double room (additional night – 45€/pax)
- 355€/pax – singl room (additional night – 55€/pax)
COSTS – June 23th – July 3th
Includes 3*** accommodation for 11 days (10 nights) / 3 meals per day:
- 455€/pax – 3/4 room (additional night – 42€/pax)
- 525€/pax – double room (additional night – 49€/pax)
- 595€/pax – singl room (additional night – 55€/pax)
Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Additional payment for participants:
- Solists: 50€
- Duets, small groups (3-5 people): 20€/person
- Participation in additional category – 10€/person
All participants and guests will be provided with:
- 6 (11) days/5 (10) nights in a 3*** hotel in triple or quadruple- rooms. The hotel is located 60 km from Barcelona Airport and 35 km from Girona Airport. It is located in the city centre, 800 meters from a beach
- 3x food service per day (Buffet. Drinks can be ordered for an additional payment).
- Prizes and gifts
- International Diplomas
- Diplomas and gifts from the city
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
- Opportunity to visit the best places in Costa Brava (a big spectrum of excursions is offered for an additional payment)
Attention: The price doesn’t include tourist tax!
The tourist tax has to be paid to the hotel at the checkin. The price is 0,50€/ person/ night. This is only for people who are 17 years old and older.
- Medical insurance
- Transport charges
- Transfer Barcelona/ Girona Airport – hotel – Barcelona/ Girona Airport. If you wish, we can arrange a transfer for an additional payment. Participants arriving separately should pay separately
- • Tourist Tax. 0,50€/ person/ night. Only for people who are 17 years old and older.
For an additional payment, excursions can be organized:
- 4 hours on a sailing catamaran ‘Sensation’ (includes food and drinks + swimming in a wild bay)
- Excursion to Barcelona + musical fountains
- Excursion to the Montserrat monastery
- Knights tournament at the 18th century medieval castle
- Show Flamenco ‘Noche Espanyola’
- Theme park ‘Port Aventura’
- Excursion to Girona and famous Dali Museum
Make your application right now: click here for enter your details in our online form